ESET Smart Security 6RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahulYadav

Thread author
Oct 29, 2012
ESET Smart Security 6RC
48 Malicious Links are Tested.43 are Detected 5 are Links are Not Working.
Firewall: 100%
I Have Tested 1126 Virus Files
ESET Detected: 1071 = 95%

Overall Ratings:
5 Stars (Excellent) ★★★★★
I Think With The Bad Points also ESET is Giving Very Good Protection. But Some Give ESET 4 Stars After Reading The Review. But Over All It is Tooo Good

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have installed Version 6 RC Smart Security although I havent tested it against viruses.The installation process didnt seem too terribly long to me and certainly no longer than version 5.As for the memory usage,there has been a memory leak bug in the erlier beta version as well as the RC version.There is apparently a hotfix out for the memory leak but I have not been able to get it since these were sent out via PM on ESET Forums but I am not a registered member.Though I would think that this problem will be fixed in the final retail release.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=327119&page=3

D

Deleted member 178

I tried to install NOD32 on Win8 then i had big freezes of the system, i was forced to remove it. anyone tried?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ESET is great suite. Now with it's HIPS it is really one of the best.

RahulYadav said:
I Can't Test it Right I Will Test it in My Next ESET Review

You don't have to use a capital on every word...:dodgy:

D

Deleted member 178

MalwareVirus said:
What about its anti theft ?

works quite well, one click on the web UI and a webcam snapshot and current IP adress is created.

RahulYadav

Thread author
Oct 29, 2012
McLovin said:
ESET is great suite. Now with it's HIPS it is really one of the best.

RahulYadav said:
I Can't Test it Right I Will Test it in My Next ESET Review

You don't have to use a capital on every word...:dodgy:

Thanx for the suggestion i will remeber it in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.