Eset Smart Security 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
is anybody experiencing web issues like video crash and image disruption while using nod32 ??

usmangujjar

Verified
Jan 24, 2014
Esset Samrt security is nice, i have legit licence of it, also it can be easily activated with some programs.
but i have some bad experienced with it, it had great system performance impact.

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Esset Samrt security is nice, i have legit licence of it, also it can be easily activated with some programs.
but i have some bad experienced with it, it had great system performance impact.
How?

My old netbook does not suffer any performance impact on it.

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
Sorry but no impact on my system. ESET is one of the lightest...

Reactions: Koroke San

looda

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 11, 2014
no eset 7 still great but somtimes error in firewall i use w8

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.