Expired ESET Smart Security Premium 10 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (4) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list

@jsRAnge

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.07_19h09m11s_001_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.07_19h10m40s_002_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.07_19h11m11s_003_.png

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!

All winners have been sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.
*Please do not ask how long you have to activate your winning license.
Vendors,as do I,assume you are going to use the license and I will not ask the vendor about the shelf life of a license.

Once the licenses have been distributed winners should contact customer support with any activation,installation or re-installation problems.

Last edited:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Congrats to the winners.
But I see that some of the winners posted double posts for the competition. It's a bit unfair.
Yes, and some triple posts. And not just the odd person. Over half of all the winners posted more than once, and many of them have been doing this in other giveaways they enter. Very unfair and against the rules, and if this is allowed to stand it will just encourage others to do the same and make these giveaways a mockery. Hopefully it hasn't gone unnoticed by @Exterminator.

Congratulations to all the winners who played fair though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Yes, and some triple posts. And not just the odd person. Half of all the winners posted more than once, and many of them have been doing this in other the giveaways they enter. Very unfair and against the rules, and if this allowed to stand it will just encourage others to do the same ad make these giveaways a mockery. Hopefully it hasn't gone unnoticed by @Exterminator.

Congratulations to all the winners who played fair though.
I dont think its allowed And think users with double posts will get permanent giveaway ban.

By the way, any info on how to know you have already posted on giveaway?
I mean sometime I forget I have participated or not so either I dont participate or have to go through all the pages in the giveaway thread.
So any easy way to know you have participated in the giveaway or not?

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I dont think its allowed And think users with double posts will get permanent giveaway ban.

By the way, any info on how to know you have already posted on giveaway?
I mean sometime I forget I have participated or not so either I dont participate or have to go through all the pages in the giveaway thread.
So any easy way to know you have participated in the giveaway or not?
It definitely isn't allowed and this is stated very clearly in the intro. The problem is a significant number of these winners here have been doing it on other giveaways they enter and they're still being allowed to get away with it.

:) I know what you mean about sometimes forgetting you've posted.To ensure I haven't double posted I just look through my posting history, although if you post a lot it's obviously not that convenient.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The double and triple posts were deleted.However apparently I did not see all of them
Why would someone wait until after the winners are picked to bring this up.
Furthermore why would someone not send me a PM to tell me about this.
Those members who made double entries in this giveaway will be permanently banned from giveaways here.I will also email my contact and have those licenses blacklisted.

Here is what has been bothering me for the last few giveaways.
  • Some do not even read the giveaway rules.
  • Some post twice and then when they realize this they edit the second post to say delete.
  • Others obviously read nothing here including the rules.
  • They post replies that are not entries.

Keep in mind
  • I do not get paid to do this.
  • I have a Family.
  • I have a real job.
  • There are 136 entries and I am trusting that members will do the right thing.

It seems that some forget the above points so therefore I will do the last couple giveaways I have lined up and then I will do no more.
I will notify my contacts of this also.
The fact that these problems have to be discussed in a thread is the straw that broke the camels back

As for the other comment it is the first time someone excused themselves from another giveaway because they won a license in a previous giveaway but then again why is this even being pointed out in this thread.

This thread is closed to posting as one winner is remaining to claim their license.
It will be updated when necessary.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Over half of all the winners posted more than once, and many of them have been doing this in other giveaways they enter.
Over half the winners of this giveaway posted more than once :confused:
I have wasted more of my day than I would have liked to looking through all the winners against all the other entries posted.
There are the only 2 winners and they are the only two who posted twice.They have been banned from giveaways.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (3) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list

@jsRAnge

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!
All winners have been sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.
Vendors,as do I,assume you are going to use the license and I will not ask the vendor about the shelf life of a license.
Once the licenses have been distributed winners should contact customer support with any activation,installation or re-installation problems.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (2) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list

@jsRAnge

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.