Battle Eusing Free Registry Cleaner or Auslogics Registry Cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Eusing Free Registry Cleaner or Auslogics Registry Cleaner.

Which software from these two You prefer to clean Windows Registry? And why?

I prefer Eusing Free Registry Cleaner because is better and I trust it because I use it for several years. And this software never damaged me system.

Which software from these You prefer and why?

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Registry Cleaner..?
whatt?? :p
don't use any software which do Registry Cleaner. what for registry cleaner? for speeding up PC or system? it make no sense, and it became bad effects on your system.
such as; errors when booting up. or missing something.
I rarely do "Registry Cleaner", may I just use CCleaner to do it (but very rarely)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I used both of them, found Eusing Registry Cleaner to clean more but Auslogics Registry Cleaner to be less aggressive. So, my vote goes to Auslogics Registry Cleaner.
I agree with what Win7Holic says, just be careful when using registry cleaners.

acuariano

May 16, 2011
i used registry cleaners mainly ace utilities..sometimes jv16 powertools.
when we uninstall software..there is always some left overs in registry...think only total uninstall removes everything

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
I've been using both for a couple years or so. I will clean my registry maybe 4 to 6 times a year and always run Auslogics first followed by Eusing. I have never experienced any adverse effects at all and personally think it is a good idea to keep a relatively clean registry. There is no doubt a badly cluttered registry will effect performance. Always, always back up any registry cleaning in case of a accidental deletion.

I do however realize that is not the view of many advanced users and I respect that view as well.

Like another poster stated Eusing seems to be a little more aggressive but I don't necessarily prefer one over the other.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
acuariano said:
when we uninstall software..there is always some left overs in registry...think only total uninstall removes everything

just use Revo Uninstaller, it will be clean up everything when we uninstall software. unused files, registry keys, etc. or, CCleaner feature (Registry Cleaner, I use it but rarely).

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
A fine piece of software you mention win7holic.

I will provide a link to what I use. http://goo.gl/SDmMf

Using Advanced Scan is always the best option to choose.

P

Plexx

I would stick to CCleaner one. Both Eusing and Auslogics while cleaning my system somehow managed to clean some specific key entries for my bluetooth and dell software...
Not even a system restore could fix it and I had to reload an image I had

tried it 3 times using each one in VM along with an image of my system and they still do the same thing.

I suppose I could easily uncheck the specific key entry but sometimes you might forget and well... you are in for a heart attack on your next reboot.

But yeah, Auslogics is rather less aggressive.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I have learned the hard way with registry cleaners, I don't use them anymore because they are more trouble than they are good...but if I were to use one (to clean a specific program after un-installed) then i'd use auslogics since it is the safer of the two, and yea I have iobit and revo for un-installing but sometimes I get a stubborn program that doesn't want to leave!
P.S If you are scanning only for a specific program and want to dig deep then eusing is better.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I don't change my opinion, I still more trust Eusing Free Registry Cleaner. But recently Auslogics Registry Cleaner detect many errors in my Windows Registry. I could not believe it and I uninstall Auslogics. But I talked to a guy and it told me: ,,as Auslogics detected these errors, they were actually there,,. And I again installed it software, I checked errors in Windows Registry, I created system Restore Point, I deleted these errors, I restarted my computer and everything was well.

Auslogics Registry Cleaner detected most errors in the section of software's.

Indeed recently I uninstalled a lot of software's.

But with all software's to optimize system you must be very careful.

Sorry for my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.