Evan1 PC config

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Add some anti-exe voodooshield or NVTERP preventive measure against zero-day/ransomware

As basic protection is secured.
Thanks for sharing!:)

Reactions: Noxx and frogboy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Add an anti-executable like VoodooShield and set UAC to max.
I disagree, UAC on default is sufficient without being overly intrusive when using the PC.

@Evan1 Do you use Avast Passwords for Android? You can download it for free without limitations. :) You can change the frequency of when your Master Password is required in the Avast Settings.

As a recommendation, Have I been pwned? Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach . If you click Notify Me (+ Verify), you will receive an email IF your email address(es) are enclosed in any security breaches, past, present or future.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Looks pretty good add Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. Avast Password Manager is really good. Using it myself to change all my overused passwords. :p

Reactions: Noxx

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
If it isn't broke don't fix it and no recent infections is good.
I agree UAC on default is sufficient.
Nice Config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

L

Lucent Warrior

Only suggestion i could make, is to adjust your OS build, as you should be on 10586.420 now. Other then this, looks good.

Reactions: Noxx and King Alpha

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
Suggestion: Add appguard or voodoshield for anti-exec and malwarebytes anti-exploit or heimdal for exploits..
Thanks for sharing your config

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.