Apr 20, 2011
iH2w6.png

9Iuiy.png

CXDOV.png

PEIv1.png

? LOL
SPAM messages.
beware about this.
if you click the link, probably it will redirect to malware sites or something like that.
hopefully this information can be useful who's don't know about this.

thanks.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Are yahoo accounts bad for spam? i havent gotten any on my hotmail in like a few months

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
yes.
i don't know why.
Hopefully their solved this, because this very annoying, and for novice users will be click the link, then INFECTED or something like that.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea thats very true, if the email is malicious users that are not to sure will most likely click it anyways

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
that's why.
Common sense still needed.
I know, probably it will detected by AV programs.
but, who's know,AV will be bypassed or fail detect it?

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I recently moved from GMail from Yahoo! Mail since Yahoo! Mail's too vulnerable to spam. GMail's much better since my account is uncluttered with all of these messages.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.