Far Cry 3 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
Overall: I can tell you that Far Cry 3 is a fantastic game. The only thing holding it back is a relatively unbelievable and sometimes disappointing story. That and knowing that a lot more could have been done to make this game even more fun and lasting. Oh well. Still, it's a must-buy for most people who can handle the hardware.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This isn't a problem for game console owners, it should play regardless and it's 1 less thing to worry about "will my PC handle this game".

Dejan said:
Still, it's a must-buy for most people who can handle the hardware.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
On a side-note, the console version has problems. Apart from the obvious sub par graphics due to the game running on nearly half a decade old hardware, I heard it has framerate issues and more bugs/glitches. I can't confirm this since I don't have a console myself, but that's just what I heard.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
OK. In reply to a typical PC gamer's comment,

We don't always play for the Graphics, (ie. Black Ops 2). We may play it for fun and enjoyment, or being a fan to that franchise.

I've not noticed any problems, and we recently received an update for Patch 1.03.

On SALE it was 56% OFF its RRP.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
I don't play it "for the graphics" either, but it just pisses me off when a game isn't as beautiful as it is fun. That said, get it in on the console if you want, it'll probably be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.