FMA Intel-Secure Revamped website.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hello everyone,

After days of coding and scripting our revamped webpage: http://www.fma-is.com/ is finally ready.
We will add a nice blog and a support forum, in the next days but the homepage itself is ready and now finally boosts the FMA color scheme. The security for the server and the website is finally online, and is working like a madman (Good luck to script kiddies, hackers and bots) no mercy for them as the server maintains a zero tolerance policy. We also added our partners, friends and clients to it as well so we are pretty much ready to rock and roll.

So enjoy our new website, rate it, share it visit it and promote it.

Cheers

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Thank you for sharing! Nico@FMA

Nice mix of colors! Very fast response to your when you click on different items/icons.
Do you have a time for your beta?

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi Nico, @Nico@FMA

Thanks for the information about revamped website.

Great to hear that website is now better protected against attacks. About design.. I must say that at least for me previous color scheme was better. I really liked previous design, navigation and overall look. Current navigation and overall color scheme is not that good IMO.. Anyway.. it is just my honest opinion (don't take it personally). ;)

I'll keep an eye on further development of FMA Intel-Secure and I hope that you can achieve your goals. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Alright guys blog is installed as well and working.
That said we are looking for people that are willing to blog cyber security related stuff.
If you are interested drop me a line.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.