Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Application description
Foltyn SecurityShield is member of new kind of anti-malware software, which is not based on known malware code signatures, but on analysing code behaviour, and detecting which is malicious for the system.

For the initial versions, it was especially designed to detect (and block) ransom malware.

We're planning to add detection of other malicious code behaviour in future versions. Especially we plan to detect and block exploits.

appscr.png

Foltyn SecurityShield 1.0 (beta)
for Windows
You may download and install Foltyn SecurityShield 1.0 beta tests application

Download

Detecting & blocking:

• Encrypting files
  • Downloading & executing code
  • Adding program to auto-start

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
I have installed this Beta, but you can't turn off the protection from the main UI, and even doing right-click on the shield in the tray bar..it's just open the program previously only minimized by clicking on "X".
No doubt about the effectiveness (not tested by me), but even considering that it is a Beta, at least to be able to close the program. :D

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
I have installed this Beta, but you can't turn off the protection from the main UI, and even doing right-click on the shield in the tray bar..it's just open the program previously only minimized by clicking on "X".
No doubt about the effectiveness (not tested by me), but even considering that it is a Beta, at least to be able to close the program. :D

If you can't , the malware will struggle too for sure :D

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014

The same was true in my case. Maybe it is the Windows 10 incompatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.