Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Didn't knew about this game,thank you for the review (+Rep).
Forsaken World looks good , it has good graphics and a interesting gameplay ....reminds me of WOW.The fact that it's available for free on Steam makes it even better.I'll try it. :D
Quick question "Uses an Online store where you spend real money for in game items;" ..... can't you just win those items? :p
I'll try this game..Any idea what's the size of the download?

Last edited:

new user

Thread author
Jun 18, 2011
The game is an MMORPG, the same genre as WOW, most MMORPG gmaes are similar.

The download is quite big. Its around 3gb I think.

I don't know about winning the items, but you can get them without paying real life cash. Usually you would need ZEN (but from perfect world entertainment, company that runs this game), then you would use the ZEN to get credits for the store. In Forsaken World these Credits are called Eyrda Leaves. Now Eyrda leaves are themselves an in game item. Instead of buying them with credit card, you can buy them from other players using the in-game gold.
Ill add this to the pros list!

Also, On the steam version, I think you can only buy these credits with the steam wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.