Fort Knox Firewall auto update

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
The last builds of Fort Knox have not alerted to an update. I have to go to the site and check for new versions. :(

Reactions: stefanos
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Yes the newest version is 22.0.670.0. NY last version was 22.0.650.0 and it doesn't show what version it is on the firewall page.

Reactions: HarborFront

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
If only they would add that darn IP/port range. I like, that I can choose, which user runs the process, considering, that ransomware uses SYSTEM.

Attachments

• capture_11012018_151821.jpg
    capture_11012018_151821.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: harlan4096
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Last edited by a moderator:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just re-installed using the latest version

The latest build is 22.0.670.0 when you click the 'i' on the top right hand corner

You can see 22.0.680.0 in the set up wizard when you install the program

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi what are the differences between free and pro? I don't see it.
It is FREE to download but NOT FREE to use. I really never test what happens after a specified period of free usage.

However, its license is lifetime for 5 PCs usage

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Hi what are the differences between free and pro? I don't see it.
The paid version is supposed to add some kind of HIPS functionality, probably via an update or it might just add Spy Emergency. :unsure:

It is FREE to download but NOT FREE to use. I really never test what happens after a specified period of free usage.
I have never seen any time limit there, so I assume, it is an unlimited trial.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
It is not that expensive in the first place. I like how it alerts to all file changes. I asked the developer why some were flagging it on VT and he said he had contacted them but they never listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.