Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
flik said:
Malware Security said:
flik said:
Littlebits, did you notice any slowdown? How would you rate it on that matter?

It was in my review, there was no system slow down!

I knew it, and I read your review. I just wanted another opinion.
In my experience it's heavier than avira/avast/avg. My system is core2duo 1.8GHz and 2GB RAM. But I really love it's protection. It's very strong.

ohh mybaddd!
yeaa your gonna have to wait for littlebits!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I already answered the question about slowdowns in my previous.

Running a product in VMWare it will always run slower then running it on a real system, but FortiClient didn't appear to cause the system to run any slower then Windows 8 default security (Windows Defender + Windows Firewall + UAC + SmartScreen). That is only using a single core processor and 1GB RAM. Because I'm sure that it would run much better with more RAM and a multi-core processor.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.