Expired Free Bitdefender Internet Security (100% discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
bitdefender_internet_security.png

Reactions: Koroke San

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
This program is frustrating me.....

It keeps getting stuck........
Y6Bi9PE.png
This sometimes happens with the online installer

The link to the giveaway I provided has the full installer:)

Reactions: Koroke San

ngvmx

Sep 19, 2013
I know this screen. Do you use Cyberghost VPN? If it is true, this is the reason. Cyberghost and Bitdefender (also some others) doesnt play nice.

Y6Bi9PE.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

BIS 2014 Has had compatibility issues installing on Windows 8 & 8.1

This is no fault of venustus as it is a deceiving giveaway to say the least.Petrovic pointed out that in the "fine print" if you will,it is the exact same promo as the 9 month giveaway. How they post it as a 100 % discount on a 9 month trial key is beyond me. Then post the price of $52.46 ? Did they figure out the prorated price for a 9 month license?

I am going to close this thread as this is the same as the originally posted giveaway here http://malwaretips.com/threads/bitdefender-internet-security-2014-9-months-free.24367/

Please refer to the above link which has about 31 hours left to take advantage of the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.