Expired Free - Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro (Was US $50) @ Microsoft

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/product/computational-photography-applications/microsoft-hyperlapse-pro/
How to get a license
Download the software and apply the key -
[B]6NQYH-7DV6T-GY9BH-HTHPC-YKPCM[/B].

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos.

This is a pro version for enthusiasts and professionals who want to use a Windows desktop application to hyperlapse videos they took with a GoPro or any other device. Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro includes more advanced stabilization and features for enthusiasts and professionals.

The Hyperlapse Pro trial version is fully functional and includes a watermark on all hyperlapsed video. A valid product key is required to remove the watermark.

Main features

• Hyperlapse Pro can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
  • It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
  • Supports different speed up factors from 1x to 25x.
  • Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
  • Takes advantage of multicore CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
  • A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos.

This is a pro version for enthusiasts and professionals who want to use a Windows desktop application to hyperlapse videos they took with a GoPro or any other device. Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro includes more advanced stabilization and features for enthusiasts and professionals.

The Hyperlapse Pro trial version is fully functional and includes a watermark on all hyperlapsed video. A valid product key is required to remove the watermark.

Main features

• Hyperlapse Pro can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
  • It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
  • Supports different speed up factors from 1x to 25x.
  • Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
  • Takes advantage of multicore CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
  • A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
I won't trust MSFT ever again. Once you get used to their SW they axe out of the blue! So stick with whatever you guys are using!

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Who is doing the giveaway? Have a link from MS or something because this doesn't sound to MS like and google didn't help.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I see. Basically a trial for an undefined time until they fix their store issue of buying licenses.

tl;dr if you don't plan on paying for it soon don't waste your time as they will disable it sooner or later.

Reactions: Vasudev

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
@SHvFl
f it is so think then ask the moderation staff to remove
this offer of the site and ends the "problem"
The idea was to only help members of this community :(

I'm just not willing to try to be useful here and at the same time receive criticism for it

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
@SHvFl
f it is so think then ask the moderation staff to remove
this offer of the site and ends the "problem"
The idea was to only help members of this community :(
I don't have an issue with the product or offer. It's a good chance to try the software but i am warning users it's like a trial so if they don't plan to buy if they like it they shouldn't bother.

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
No more comments. I'm falling out

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.