Expired Free Server Partition Software Time-Limited Event!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

findapple

Thread author
Jul 15, 2011
Great offer in July!
AOMEI Technology provides the unlimited server free partition software from July 10,2012 to July 12, 2012 – AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition. During the promo period, AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition could work as reliable AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition (Worth $139).

If you have a server or you know your friends own servers and all you guys need to do a better disk partition management, without doubt, you can grab one copy for 100% free.

Promotion page: http://www.disk-partition.com/specials/pa-lite.html

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
or you can use the built in disk management, which is freeeeeeee.... Also real servers have a raid setup which this program would be useless for.

findapple

Thread author
Jul 15, 2011
pcjunklist said:
or you can use the built in disk management, which is freeeeeeee.... Also real servers have a raid setup which this program would be useless for.

yes, built-in disk mangement is free. as you know only Windows server 2008, 2011 built-in disk management could resize partition but with many limitations such as cannot move partition or move unallocated space.
RAID setup could manage disk however cannot manage partitions on the disk at all.

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
Yes you are right The move partition function i really nice and fast since i recently had to move some of my partitions and was scared of data loss but thanks to AOMEI The moving was like a charm without any error and data loss and am happy i used it thanks for the giveaway was indeed of help
Thanks

It may be somewhat useless for servers but really is of help for laptop and desktop users
thanks

findapple

Thread author
Jul 15, 2011
loveboy_lion said:
Yes you are right The move partition function i really nice and fast since i recently had to move some of my partitions and was cared of data loss but thanks to AOMEI The moving was like a charm without any error and data loss and am happy i used it thanks for the giveaway was indeed of help
Thanks

It may be somewhat useless for servers but really is of help for laptop and desktop users
thanks

:) gald to be of help.

P

Plexx

loveboy_lion said:
Yes you are right The move partition function i really nice and fast since i recently had to move some of my partitions and was scared of data loss but thanks to AOMEI The moving was like a charm without any error and data loss and am happy i used it thanks for the giveaway was indeed of help
Thanks

thanks

So it all went well for a home system?

Might as well grab a copy just in case then

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
Yes It did Indeed went smooth and fast it even gives you more detail information about on going changes has more and better features then "Mini-tool Partition wizard home edition" (free)
Thanks

findapple

Thread author
Jul 15, 2011
So, after comparison you will see there are many differences between these free partition software. And many people pointed that one of the most important feature - Migrate OS to SSD, it is the first fre partition software contains this feature and many people choose it because they are using Solid state drive (SSD) now.

what's more, regarding bootable cd, it is also the first freeware.
...all of you could try and enjoy..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.