Funniest Product Reviews

Myna

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
1. Zenith Men’s 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch2.

grid_cell_19859_1398613923_2.jpg

“I wasn’t going to buy this watch, but then I noticed Amazon had it with $58,000 off! What a deal. With the money I saved I purchased a brand new BMW and still had money left over for a Disney vacation. How many watches save you money to buy a car and a vacation?

Now whenever I see someone with money troubles I tell them to buy this watch and save $58,000. I am considering buying 10 of these watches so I can save $580,000 and buy a house on cash. Retirement saving is also no longer a concern for me, as I plan to buy one every year and live off the $58,000 I save.”

Full review.

(Source: Quora)

Read the full article here @ http://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/amazon-reviews

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I love watches (especially mechanical ones), but I really find no reason to spend that much on them. This one even looks ugly (just my opinion).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.