Expired Genie Timeline Home 2015 Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Genie Timeline Home 2015 -Get free License keys
Data_Selections.png
  • Zero maintenance, zero scheduling, zero performance impact
  • Real time and continuous data protection
  • Restore your files easily with a simple right click, view file versions and many advanced restore features
  • System Disaster Recovery: You are also given the option to create a bootable startup disk
  • Runs in different performance modes: Turbo mode, Smart mode, Game/Movie mode, and Power Saving mode
  • Versions: Backups are kept for the past 4 hours, hourly backups for the past 48 hours, daily backups for the past week, and weekly backups onwards
  • Stay connected with your backup status with iPhone/iPad Apps
  • Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Promo Link
Enter the required details to get your license key.
Product Page
Download

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to hear opinions good and bad on Genie. They also have a 1 TB lifetime cloud storage on sale.

Reactions: Rishi

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to hear opinions good and bad on Genie. They also have a 1 TB lifetime cloud storage on sale.
I know where you are coming from.
upload_2015-12-24_1-16-33.png

So far it works great on VM, encryption and compression are good, only cons I have found so far is it cannot backup hard disk or partitions, just the important data. And the deal is amazing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Yes, a lifetime deal fr 1 TB is amazing from a company we can regard as not fly-by-night.

only cons I have found so far is it cannot backup hard disk or partitions, just the important data.

That's unsettling to me. I assume you are talking about the cloud styorage?

Reactions: Rishi

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Does anyone knows if this program is good or not?
I am thinking of trying it.
Please if someone is using it share your experience with us.

Reactions: frogboy

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Thank you for your answer.
I am thinking of trying because of it's automated tasks and i have an external HDD which is just sitting so why not use it?;)

Reactions: Rishi and frogboy

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends to me what I don't like is that it makes a backup every 1 day, it is the maximum that can be, the better would be that you could put every month but can not.

Reactions: tonibalas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.