Expired Get Cerber Antivirus 2012 for free, 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
Cerber AntiVirus was specifically designed to help keep your PC safe from the ongoing onslaught of 1. 0 viruses, worms, Trojans and spyware that are constantly trying to permeate your computer via multiple channels (such as the Internet and other ancillary devices).

cerberantivirus.jpg

A Windows-based and -compatible security software, Cerber Antivirus uses many different techniques to detect malicious software on your PC, including a real-time updating system that automatically delivers and installs incremental updates in the background to ensure that your PC is remains one step ahead of any security threat.

visit here

The site says it's $39.95 for a year, 1 pc license, but you can try Cerber Antivirus 2012 free for 365 days

SOURCE: TIPRADAR

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Why would you buy this when you could easily get Norton, ha.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
This was already posted (Umbra go fetch the thread for me! :D ). According to a few sources, the product uses the open-source ClamAV.

P

Plexx

The famous AV I only did a test run when it was first posted in MT.

I doubt very much they will sell the product. To me it is more of a marketing strategy: We sell this product for $XX yearly license but you can get it for free for now for 365days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.