BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Link: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/dead-space-ANW.html

I know that this has nothing to do with Security & Privacy or System Maintenance but I had to share since it is really good game :D

70367_LB_231_%5E_2013-01-18-11-15-56_bc99d91ebc8054c08362288d6b2baaed680eabbc54b7932fa3b5e65dc2879f38.jpg

The game is free to download until 8 May 2014

Enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for the share, I've only ever played the Dead Space 3 demo.

No worries moved to Gamers Hangout, I think others have posted similar threads for other games here too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for the share, I've only ever played the Dead Space 3 demo.

No worries moved to Gamers Hangout, I think others have posted similar threads for other games here too.
Cool :)
I have played with my friend (since I was afraid to play alone :rolleyes: ) it is really good game :)

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks :) i played dead space two and liked it so ill definately be downloading this one

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@nsm0220 Keep tabs on Gamers' Hangout. ;)

I am downloading this now, but I have a question; If I had an EA account from (2006/8), would that work with Origin or not?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@nsm0220 Keep tabs on Gamers' Hangout. ;)

I am downloading this now, but I have a question; If I had an EA account from (2006/8), would that work with Origin or not?
I think you have to make an Origin account if I remember.I have an EA account and I have an Origin account also.Been a while but I would imagine that is why I made the Origin account

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Good to know. Anyway, I created a new account as the old email address used was terminated many years ago.

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
I want to know one thing, I have gotten this game in the Origin Client section "My Games" and have its product key. The game is downloading. But my Internet speed is very low and I won't be able to use the laptop often. Can I resume and complete my download after the date said (8 May) has passed? or will the incomplete download be stopped?

Last edited:

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I want to know one thing, I have gotten this game in the Origin Client section "My Games" and have its product key. The game is downloading. But my Internet speed is very low and I won't be able to use the laptop often. Can I resume and complete my download after the date said (8 May) has passed? or will the incomplete download be stopped?
It would be fine since the key is already registered in your Origin/EA account.

Reactions: Venhiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.