Expired Get Fresh RAM 5 with a Free License [GIVEAWAY]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About Fresh RAM 5

Reohix Fresh RAM is a memory optimization software that can optimize the ways your system and applications are using memory, and, therefore, boost’s your PC performance, helping you avoid the costly expense of hardware upgrades!
Fresh RAM has fast and complicated memory analysis algorithms that balance speed , effectiveness of your PC and run memory optimizations that allows your PC to run just as fast as it did the First day when your OS was installed.
It’s easy-to-understand pie charts and graphs shows you which applications consume the most memory and It’s RAM Usage Identifier will help you how to control them, while the automatic memory optimization options free up memory when you need it most. Also you can read this article how Free Ram improves your system’s performance.

20100121184436752.jpg

PRICE : $19,95

How to get Fresh RAM 5 with a Free License

You can download Fresh RAM 5 with a Free License through a promotion available only in the next 72 hours by visiting this link (Note : This is a direct download link.This is the VirusToal Report : 0/43)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Useless in my opinion but nevertheless it's a giveaway.
I remember that a few years ago when my PC had only 1GB of RAM ,I've tried for a few days an application like this......

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Useless maybe more most, but could be useful for some who have old computers with 1GB or less of ram. Think in order to test this out of interest I will find/revive one of my many donkey's! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.