Expired Giveaway of the day — Steganos Safe 17

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Steganos Safe is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see. The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use. With the click of a button, Steganos Safe 17 protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption.

• Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive;
  • Double the safe size: 2TB (2,048 GB);
  • Easily configure safes in your home network. Safes are now simple to move and delete, and safe sizes can easily be changed;
  • The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application;
  • Steganos Safe not only encrypts your data, but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music or a video if desired;
  • Portable safe: archive sensitive data on an USB stick, CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and the sensitive data is protected;
  • PicPass (picture passwords), Steganos Shredder (permanently destroys files).

I would download the version off the official website if I was you so that you can access your data if you format your computer.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Thanks, I got it from a previous Gaway, solid software and very safe.
Please remember to make an external backup of your data and decrypt the created safe partition before restoring the computer using an old OS image where Steganos is not installed, otherwise the risk is that your data will not be accessible.
Source: my experience.

Reactions: frogboy

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Please remember to make an external backup of your data and decrypt the created safe partition before restoring the computer using an old OS image where Steganos is not installed, otherwise the risk is that your data will not be accessible.
It turned out that you get a download link in the email when you go to get your product key

Dear Steganos customer,

with this email we provide you with your serial number for Steganos Safe 17.

Your personal serial number is:
KEY REMOVED

You can download Safe 17 here: LINK REMOVED

Best regards
Your Steganos Team

Reactions: Winter Soldier

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Some good advice there, nothing like learning from our own screwups. :D

Reactions: Winter Soldier

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.