Expired Giveawayoftheday- IObit Uninstaller Pro - 1 year free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
IObit Uninstaller Pro v6.0.2

System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10

Publisher:
iObit

File Size:
11.3 MB

WARNING !: When you install the program offers additional Adware-component, non-core functionality - Remove extra tick in the installation process.

Activate the Pro-version going to the menu: "Enter the code" by using the following license code:
9910E-D825E-191A9-6F3B6

b863c75f0ae2cbe2a07eaff690e1621e.png

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Just a heads up... Make sure you are running version 6.0 in order to copy and paste in the code shown above.;)
Thanks for the link, and "spoiler".

Reactions: Sundaram999

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just a heads up,
If you DL from File Hippo, then use the key posted above it still activates Pro version.
It's after 4am here on the 12th, and its still working even though all the giveaway links
are dead. ;)

Reactions: frogboy

sensesx

Level 1
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Pretty good software when it comes to un-installing. Just one thing i need to ask, should i also clean the leftover registries through this uninstaller?

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Pretty good software when it comes to un-installing. Just one thing i need to ask, should i also clean the leftover registries through this uninstaller?
I do this with Ccleaner, I would use caution doing so with I0Bit

Reactions: sensesx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.