Expired Glary Utilities Pro 1-year license giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
gu5.png

Glary Utilities 5
    • The No. 1 Free, Powerful and All-in-one utility for cleaning your PC

Boosts PC speed and fixes frustrating errors, crashes and freezes

Features one-click functionality and easy, automated options

Over 20 tools to maximize your Computer's performance
  • Download Now
    5.71 for Windows | Update: Mar. 13, 2017

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Thanks
Is it as good as AVG tuneup?
And does it have a feature like AVG to put apps to sleep to increase speed of PC?

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Thanks
Is it as good as AVG tuneup?
And does it have a feature like AVG to put apps to sleep to increase speed of PC?
From what I remember, Glary does not have the function to put the apps in suspended mode, such as AVG TU, but nevertheless it has many useful features and a good reliability level ( I've never used its registry cleaner).

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
From what I remember, Glary does not have the function to put the apps in suspended mode, such as AVG TU, but nevertheless it has many useful features and a good reliability level ( I've never used its registry cleaner).
Do you know another program that puts the apps in suspendend mode like AVG?

Reactions: Winter Soldier

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.