Tecno W2
Infected device issues
Pop up add
Steps taken to remove the infection
Cleared data and cacge

Prezy

Thread author
Apr 24, 2020
My device was infected with virus bearing names of light cleaner and homestyler , fireplo
I disabled play store and delete the malware and it disappeared but once I enable google play store the virus re installs itself
Pls I really need help on how to remove the virus for good

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Do you have any AV software installed on your mobile ? if yes which one
if not try install good one from play store such as Eset mobile security or kaspersky security and do full scan.
if not applicable try scanning it through any PC AV after connecting it as external USB (make sure you have an updated AV software installed in the PC first with real time protection is on to avoid infection transmitted to your PC)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.