Google send the mails on your email provider!

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Unbelievable! Google send the mails on your email provider! - the surprise topic about NO privacy, nowhere!
"""""""""""""""""(this is my 'Red anger shot'!)
VNcan.png

Of course, I never claimed my email address at Google .. I do not remember, so I once had a GMail ..

A few days ago, in my (private!) Mailbox, I found a mail from Google! I did not believe my own eyes ..
There is no privacy in this world, you can not hide from Google spies anywhere, even on a private mail! From now on I will just lay in the pigeons mail ..
So this mail came from privacy-noreply@GOOGLE.com: haha, they should change this address to privacy-in the grave ..

I quote (translated from French, by GOOGLE translator):

'Dear user of Google,

We are currently conducting an update of Google's privacy rules. We decided to change nearly sixty separate privacy rules, and replace them with a unique new, both thorough, concise and easy to read. The new rules now apply to many products and features so that we can offer you a simple and intuitive user experience across all Google products.

Because these things are important, please take a few minutes of your time to read these new rules of confidentiality and conditions of use, accessible from this link: http://www.google.com/policies . These changes will take effect March 1, 2012.'

Then Google continues next:

'Confidentiality rules for a unified unique Google experience' .. etc etc .. yeah, very unique, sh.t!..

Google's confidentiality rules are:
jb1pn.gif

Privacy in the grave .. The Google manners .. SUCH confidentialy rules I do not like.
The truth is, I do not have nothing to hide, because I'm not a criminal breaking the law, so in the end maybe it's not so bad .. hmm .. But this story with Google mail was a big surprise for me!

And what is your opinion about this? Does anyone had similar experience with Google?..
- No pushing, so slowly slowly .. one at a time, please ..:D

97VyC.gif
Brrrrr, I had received Google email!..

V

Vextor

Do you use your email account for any Google services. That's probably why. I have an account at Yahoo!, and I got an email because I have an account on YouTube. So that's why.
You don't have to have a Gmail account.
The privacy email needs to be sent to anyone who has anything to do with a Google service, even if you don't have a Gmail.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Do you use your email account for any Google services.'

- No service from Google, God defend me from that!

Aaa .. now I see .. perhaps Picasa .. I used Picasa on 2007 ..:( - 'owned by Google since 2004'.

So I'm P0wnd by Google, GAME OVER:
gSWyz.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.