googleleadsserviced

Peggyann58

Thread author
Jul 21, 2018
Hello can anyone tell me what is googleleadservices is and how to I get rid of it, I press on a link and I get googleleadservices, and I get denide access, I have the Samsung Gallexy s2 9.7 tablet, SM-T810

9724anon7537

Level 2
Verified
Jun 12, 2018
Hello can anyone tell me what is googleleadservices is and how to I get rid of it, I press on a link and I get googleleadservices, and I get denide access, I have the Samsung Gallexy s2 9.7 tablet, SM-T810

Hello

Can you be more specific please, This googleleadservices redirection thing you see happens when you use Google Chrome browser?
if yes then try this solution (link below)

Google Groups

Reactions: Cast

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.