Fav. Antivirus
?
Fav. Videogame
none

fitzcarraldo

Thread author
May 14, 2014
Hi,
There is many Questions, many possible answers, and my personal point of views as well as my very general and basic philosophy. Right now is not the right time to dive or jump right away into the underground abysses (of mind and soul) discussing the functions of the fundamental elements. Whoever is interested in logical thinking, refusing the esoteric chaos, has his or her feet fixed and stable on the ground and not in the clouds shall be wellcomed for arguing openly without limits and invited for presenting binding facts, ideas, conclusions, theory building, logical rightness and falsifications. And even make errors. The space in the clouds we keep reserved for creativity, the subconscious, fruitful utopias. The logic is the necessairy tool for turning phantasy into reality. Otherwise it was a lost of time. Logic needs phantasy and phantasy needs logic. Theories and books you cannot eat but they can be a helpful tool how to bake bread and nourish yourself, friends and families.
So far for the first.
By the way / P.S.: Fitrzcarraldo is not a faked cover camouflage name but our real identity.
Messages, infos, questions, feelings as any kind of sensible communication bits and bytes transfer we are looking forward to.
wbr and have a nice day,
fitzcarraldo

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.