Greetings Thanks For Inviting Me to Your Fourm. I go by 2of12 and I picked up a virus, and Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

2of12

Thread author
Verified
Mar 11, 2014
I have in the past been able to rid my computers of most problems but this time I need some help from people who are smarter than me. I have always got satisfaction from solving problems but this is one of those times I will need help. I have 4 computers I kind of go overboard when I do things sure am glad there is this forum I can get help from I live in South Jordan Utah. I'm 61 this year I have a I phone and all kinds of teck toys, Anyway I'm glad to be here kind of:)

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Hi there. This forum will help you in all and everything you need help about your pc and gadgets!

2of12

Thread author
Verified
Mar 11, 2014
Thanks everyone I guess I'm looking for some one with a lot of Patience as I try to follow instructions and get my computer back. No I'm no computer expert I know my way around them and can put them together, but as far as understanding the coding and software I am an newbie for sure. I will try to follow your instructions and do just what you want, but I may fail from time to time but I will keep at it until I get it right. Here is a little history of what I have tried already I went to Http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-pws-zbot-virus/ and followed all the steps there. I thought it was clean it sure acts a lot better, but then Microsoft security essentials said it was back so I ran Malwarebytes anti-malware and sure enough it was back. So as is suggested at the end of the help page (if your still experiencing problems while trying to remove Pws-Zbot from your machine, please start a new thread in our Malware Removal Assistance forum. I then asked some one for help and they said {_ComboFix doesn't show the sign it has been run with the script.} that's because all the files I was to copy into the txt. file were empty.so now what ? So here I sit hoping someone will help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.