Greetings y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthseeker53

Thread author
Sep 1, 2013
I type excruciatingly slow so I don't unless necessary, so please excuse my limited communications here.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello and welcome. :D

A longshot here, but have have you considered some Talk to Type software, or browser extension. Or I might be completely wrong, not sure if that type of software exists. :)

truthseeker53

Thread author
Sep 1, 2013
Got to upgrade from XP soon and it's on vista & newer. I'm in the woods, have miserable Hughesnet which is too slow for real time video use or voice over phone service. I'll see if it'll work when I upgrade. Thanx for thought. I've got to do the required scans here before I can try to totally get rid of price peep, which is why I came aboard here.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.