Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGrover

Thread author
Oct 30, 2012
Hello, i'm from the UK. I stumbled across this site following a Google search and I've been very impressed by this forum.

I'm an IT systems administrator (have worked as help desk/desktop support too). I don't usually have too much to do with Malware clearance in my day job but sometimes I'm lucky enough to do friends/family IT support which is a different matter.

Things change so quickly in this field so its really useful to see so many reviews and opinions. Been lurking for a week or so- and feel like I've learned a lot.

Also in addition as a die hard user of free anti-virus products I've just bought a lifetime license to sandboxie. I read about it first here, installed it, ran through the tutorial and took me about ten minutes to wonder how I ever got by without it:)

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Hi SuperGrover
Welcome to the forum
you might like to start here
Security Configuration Wizard http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Security-Configuration-Wizard
I am also in the UK,

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Greetings to you and hope you have great times here :)
I am currently living in London, but also spend time in Essex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.