Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Looked like a perfectly good TV as well. :(

I

illumination

Valentin N said:
I fail to see the funny part. I find tasteless and very idiotic.

Agree completely! After watching, im still trying to figure out who would let their young child hang out with these boys doing something like this, nice influence and examples they are setting!

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
No, read the uploader's comment. He said that it was not working and repairing it would cost more than a new one. So they started crashing it :D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
why not keep it? or fairly it can be sold for money?
current the world is not like a few years ago, bro.
difficult, the economic crisis is everywhere.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
win7holic said:
why not keep it? or fairly it can be sold for money?
current the world is not like a few years ago, bro.
difficult, the economic crisis is everywhere.

Agreed. I can simply say that the people who damage these things after they stop working is a funny behavior. They can at least remove the wire, and some things that still work. Maybe they will need it later or sell it for someone. If a laptop stops working, I can at least open it and get out the RAM and other devices to sell them. They can save us a whole day from starving.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
No, read the uploader's comment. He said that it was not working and repairing it would cost more than a new one. So they started crashing it :D

I still fail to see the funny part.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.