McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MalwareTips!!!

1 year ago, the 8th of January Bogdan and Earth, and not soon after Jack made this forum. Thank you to you guys for making it.

Something I made for the forum as well, because it was MalwareTips birthday soon, a new logo was made.

XEQbf.png

MalwareTips Logo

first_birthday_shirt-p235934194973987048zwizc_400.jpg

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Thanks again to Bogdan Earth and Jack :D :party: :party: :party: :party:

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Jack had the initiative and he is the owner of the forum. Jack also had the most ideas around here, I just provided some help. Basically, if there is something you don't like, blame me :) It is nice to see that this place is so popular and this is the merit of its members.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Happy bday to MalwareTips.
keep up good work, with share about tips, news, giveaways, etc.
Cheers. ;)

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'd want to greet this super great community a Happy Birthday! Thanks to everyone for making this a really great place.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Happy Birthday MalwareTips, Contrats!!!

Attachments

• Happy Birthdat MalreTips.png
    Happy Birthdat MalreTips.png
    1,007 KB · Views: 443
I

illumination

Happy Birthday MalwareTips! Truly grateful for finding this site, and meeting all the people associated with it!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
bogdan said:
Jack had the initiative and he is the owner of the forum. Jack also had the most ideas around here, I just provided some help. Basically, if there is something you don't like, blame me :) It is nice to see that this place is so popular and this is the merit of its members.

+1

Jack and Bogdan are both the brains of MalwareTips. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Better late than never..

Closed until next year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.