On Sale! Hard Disk Sentinel Professional

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is your key to identifying, testing, diagnosing, and repairing hard drive problems, even with Solid State Drives. With Hard Disk Sentinel Professional, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!

THE FINE PRINT
  • After you purchase Hard Disk Sentinel Professional it may be used indefinitely.
  • Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is licensed per computer, and not per user.
  • Each license allows installation on 1 computer.
  • Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
  • Online license activation is required. what's this?
  • License can be used for Commercial and Personal use.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product.
  • Support is provided for the lifetime of the product.
  • 30 days return policy.
  • Your discount coupon code will be applied to your purchase when you click the 'Buy Now' button.
  • BitsDuJour downloads use a discount coupon code that comes direct from the software vendor, so you'll always get the latest version of the software app sold under the same terms as a regular sale, just at a great promotional price.
  • Prices do not necessarily include taxes, which will vary by country.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
There is also a giveaway of the Standard version at the same website. I have found no features comparison chart. The Professional version features are at Features of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - HDD health and temperature monitoring, backup. The Standard features are at Features of Hard Disk Sentinel (standard) - HDD health and temperature monitoring.

Everybody should get Hard Disk Sentinel! It saved me having a hard drive blow out on me before I could move the data. The feature showing drive temperatures in the system tray is great to have.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
There is also a giveaway of the Standard version at the same website. I have found no features comparison chart. The Professional version features are at Features of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - HDD health and temperature monitoring, backup. The Standard features are at Features of Hard Disk Sentinel (standard) - HDD health and temperature monitoring.

Everybody should get Hard Disk Sentinel! It saved me having a hard drive blow out on me before I could move the data. The feature showing drive temperatures in the system tray is great to have.

Here's the features comparison between Hard Disk Sentinel Standard, Professional and Enterprise.

Features Comparison

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.