Expired Hard Disk Sentinel Standard [BitsDuJour]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The offer is valid until 11:00 (GMT) March 26, 2014.

Hard-Disk-Sentinel_1.png

To receive a free license Hard Disk Sentinel Standard, follow these steps:

1. Go to the promotion page . Requires account Facebook.

2. Click "Like" button, select "Get Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition" and fill out the form with your data.

3. Click COMPLETE CHECKOUT and to the address you will receive a registration key (Registration Information).

4. Download Hard Disk Sentinel Standard and install the program.

Supported OS: Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8 - 32 and 64 bit

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Hi... there's no link for the standard version... but only for the professional with some cost.

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I have provided the download link in the 4th step above...
2. Click "Like" button, select "Get Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition" and fill out the form with your data.
--- I can't see that Standard Edition link. The professional version links are displayed.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
--- I can't see that Standard Edition link. The professional version links are displayed.
Capture.JPG

It's shown in my case, if you have problems with getting the key I will send you in PM ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.