Hello Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Hey guys, my name is Farzad Alipour and im really glad to find this website, reading through the pages this is clearly a good place for a guy like me to visit often.

well im happy to be a part of this community, hopefully i be able to help others and get help when needed.

cheers

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome!Glad you found us! I hope you'll become an active member and share your knowledge with us.
You can get some feedback on you current security setup in this forum : http://malwaretips.com/Forum-PC-Security-Configuration-Wizard
Again welcome!:welcomewave:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay :)

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
what a warm welcome, thank you all. being a long time MSFN and Wilderssecurity user this already feels like home for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.