Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Just thought I'd take time to say "HI", I've clicked on a link posted from a member here (Watasha) on the Comodo forums...

Also took the time to give this site a WOT rating for what it's worth, I'm a silver member so might add bit more weight.

Hope to make use of this forum as well as the others I use!

Kind Regards, AyeAyeCaptain

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome .... feel like at home Captain.
;D
Feel free to share some of your knowlege in our "You Review" forum : http://malwaretips.com/Forum-You-Review

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
LaserWraith said:
Sorry, I forgot to grace your thread previously. Want to join elliot as one of my sheep?

Sighs... and there he goes again. :rolleyes: :p

Oh, and while I'm at it: :D
Welcome to the forum AyeAyeCaptain.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
LaserWraith said:
Sorry, I forgot to grace your thread previously. Want to join elliot as one of my sheep?
I am not one of your sheep! :cry:
And for making accusations, I will tie you to a metal ball! :bigboulay:

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
elliotcroft said:
I am not one of your sheep! :cry:
And for making accusations, I will tie you to a metal ball! :bigboulay:

Yes!

[attachment=3]

(Feel blessed...I used up some of my precious attachment space for you :cool:)

Sorry, but this is me :boulay: and this is you :bigboulay:

Attachments

• sheep.png
    sheep.png
    7 KB · Views: 633

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Thanks for the welcome again, as for being one of your sheep LasrerWraith... No thanks as I'm quite content with being the "Bad Apple", don't need another black sheep to add to it...

*Continues to devise the evil plan I've been working on all my life, the secret-secret-secret... group lol*

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Thanks for the welcome again, as for being one of your sheep LasrerWraith... No thanks as I'm quite content with being the "Bad Apple", don't need another black sheep to add to it...

*Continues to devise the evil plan I've been working on all my life, the secret-secret-secret... group lol*
How about posting your security configuration here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.