Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifetimer

Thread author
Sep 9, 2012
I`m newone here and I find this forum interesting. My english is not so good, but I hope you guys understand me when I`ll write something.
I´ve been among computers few years and hopely I can give you guys something and you to me. Who knows?

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Happy to have you. This forum is very diverse and it is a great community. We have people from all over, and much knowledge, as you have witnessed, I am sure.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
lifetimer said:
I`m newone here and I find this forum interesting. My english is not so good, but I hope you guys understand me when I`ll write something.
I´ve been among computers few years and hopely I can give you guys something and you to me. Who knows?

Hello and welcome!
I hope you'll enjoy this community and be an active member.And yes,we can understand you perfectly! Enjoy and Welcome! :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.