Hello Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteUser

Thread author
Feb 5, 2013
hey guys, found this forum in Google searched for " avira Internet security key free" I know " dumb" , anyways whats the best antivirus an firewall out there?a free one of coz :/.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Hello and a big WELCOME to MalwareTips EliteUser

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing
their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi,welcome to MT :) Thanks for taking the time to register!!

glib2007

Jan 3, 2012
Hi, welcome to MalwareTips. Hope you find this site helpful when it comes to IT problems as much I am finding it very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.