Hello Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeViolet

Thread author
Sep 6, 2013
Hello Teams,

I am a new members and going to open a page to share Promotion Software where you can get Free or Very Cheap Genuine Software Licenses.

See you all,

Thanks Team
Violet Lee

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

jenniferatemple

Verified
Oct 2, 2013
LeeViolet said:
Hello Teams,

I am a new members and going to open a page to share Promotion Software where you can get Free or Very Cheap Genuine Software Licenses.

See you all,

Thanks Team
Violet Lee
Your post gave me a slightly sleepless night. These free "promotional" softwares, are they safe? Are the creators getting paid for their work? Are they trials/time limited or permanent possessions? Just wondering...

LeeViolet

Thread author
Sep 6, 2013
jenniferatemple said:
LeeViolet said:
Hello Teams,

See you all,

Thanks Team
Violet Lee
Your post gave me a slightly sleepless night. These free "promotional" softwares, are they safe? Are the creators getting paid for their work? Are they trials/time limited or permanent possessions? Just wondering...

Thanks so much for your advice myFriend, all the softwares are 100% Genuine which will be get from promotion websites. Someones will be free and someones should be paid with small money.

jenniferatemple

Verified
Oct 2, 2013
Thanks For the Added Info

Thanks so much for your advice myFriend, all the softwares are 100% Genuine which will be get from promotion websites. Someones will be free and someones should be paid with small money.
[/quote]

I look forward to your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.