Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
At the moment Kaspersky... but I am continuously testing and evaluating new versions of various brands.
Fav. Videogame
Microsoft Flight Simulator

thewizardoz

Thread author
Nov 25, 2018
Hello!!

I'm Mark from Perth Australia, 62 years old and retired on disability. I've been using and working in computers and computer systems for over 30 years.

I've had a few malware and virus infections over that time so I've had to test and evaluate a number of anti-malware and anti-virus applications and suites. :unsure:

I been responsible for the security, reliability and performance for one up to 3,500 users and their computers at a time so any knowledge, skills and other experiences that I can pass on to other users/members I certainly will. :oops:

Cheers! ;)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Hello Mark,

Sounds like you have a lot to teach us.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.