Showcase HeroCloudAntivirus Specs

HeroCloudAntivirus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
@Dani Santos well the cpu is really dying on me the previous owner did alot of gaming and heavy stuff it is slower than a pentium, i just bought thermal paste and ill apply it tomorrow.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
is the arctic MX-2 good for the thermal paste?

Well, yes! But Arctic Silver is better but somewhat hard to work with and takes up to 200hrs of "burn-in" before it performes at it´s best! MX-2 will do!
What temps do you have on the CPU and more importantly what CPU-Cooler do you use.? Not stock i hope....
Regarding that heavy usage would slow the CPU down i´m sceptical! It´s often due to other stuff like sw conflicts, slow HDD´s, botllenecks, temp issues etc. My experience is that either a cpu work or it doesn´t!!

Also how big is your chassis and are there enough chassifans? Are all wireing out of the way so you get a good airflow? There are numerous thing to weigh in when temp-issues are a problem.
Changing thermalpaste is usually not the first thing to du unless you are unsure if there´s too little or too much of it!

If you have the money a GTX 1060 or AMD 480 would give your comp a good boosting! An SSD is also a GREAT investment to speed a comp up......

Last edited:
Reactions: HeroCloudAntivirus

HeroCloudAntivirus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
@nclr11111 oh i was about to buy the silver but it was 1 dollar higher in price so i took this one because it has so many good reviews on the back LOL and for the 1060 here in Tunisia it is expensive asf 1000 dollars for a 1060 are you serious xD
Thanks for replying appreciate it! :)
i like that profile pic too xDD

Reactions: nclr11111

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
@nclr11111 oh i was about to buy the silver but it was 1 dollar higher in price so i took this one because it has so many good reviews on the back LOL and for the 1060 here in Tunisia it is expensive asf 1000 dollars for a 1060 are you serious xD
Thanks for replying appreciate it! :)
i like that profile pic too xDD
Tunisia??
No wonder you have heatissues with your CPU..... ;)
And MX-2 is a good thermal paste so no worries. Just make sure to check out all other things as well since i´m doubtful new thermal paste will solve all issues for you!
But do ypu really mean a 1060 is $1000??? Maybe you mistaken the 1060 for thr 1080?? 1060 usaually is somewhere ~$200-250 depending on third party manufactor.

Reactions: HeroCloudAntivirus

HeroCloudAntivirus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
@nclr11111 nah it is 900-1000 dollars even the iphone 6s here is still 800 dollars basically everything from a foreign country is overpriced here ;/ and the note 7 is still not being replaced, we are living in the past here

Reactions: nclr11111

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
@nclr11111 nah it is 900-1000 dollars even i phone 6s here is still 800 dollars basically everything from a foreign country is overpriced here ;/
WOW!?!? :eek:
I usually rant about how expensive electronics are here in Sweden compared to the US but you guys are in a way worse situation!!
Then sticking with your 750Ti seems lika a good option.....:D

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
WOW!?!? :eek:
I usually rant about how expensive electronics are here in Sweden compared to the US but you guys are in a way worse situation!!
Then sticking with your 750Ti seems lika a good option.....:D
Lol it could be even worse. Same prices but in GBP. EU in general sucks at electronics because of the high taxes.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Lol it could be even worse. Same prices but in GBP. EU in general sucks at electronics because of the high taxes.
Yeah!
And the latest addition here is an chemical tax on electronics based on ..... weight.....!?!?!?!?! Fortinately it´s ~$40 at most/product, but in my opinion it´s just another way for the government to punish all who love computers and other electronics! It´s not like we don´t already pay way to much in taxes! :mad:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.