Hi all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Starks

Thread author
Feb 26, 2014
New to site. Was looking for help about a decent internet security, and found this site.
If anyone can point me in the right direction to find a good internet security( free, or low cost)
i sincerely thank you for the help.

R

rkkdjb

First of all Welcome to MT
on ur ques i would say free and gud are hard to find together.
but then u could look up avast, avira 2 of the best in business(in free category), then there is Baidu,bitdefender also came up with its own free antivirus, u could also try Windows Def which now comes with antivrus, antimalware and antispyware.
but be alarmed u will be at risk all the time(bcoz all these have certain limitations being free)
otherwise chose which suits ur need

Reactions: Venustus

Jay Starks

Thread author
Feb 26, 2014
First of all Welcome to MT
on ur ques i would say free and gud are hard to find together.
but then u could look up avast, avira 2 of the best in business(in free category), then there is Baidu,bitdefender also came up with its own free antivirus, u could also try Windows Def which now comes with antivrus, antimalware and antispyware.
but be alarmed u will be at risk all the time(bcoz all these have certain limitations being free)
otherwise chose which suits ur need

Thank you very much for the help and info. And also for welcoming me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.