Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazen Bosak

Thread author
Jul 8, 2016
Hi all!
Greetings from Bristol, UK and Zagreb, Croatia!
I have been working as a self-employed consultant for quite some time. I don't work in the software security sector but I often need to deal with threats and infections that hinder my work in the companies and teams I work with.
Used to be a long-time Linux user (Centos, Ubuntu, now Mint) and would always suggest Linux OS for browsing and file management. I need Windows for the business software I have to use in my work. Otherwise, I can do without; I don't play games and I don't download anything from suspicious sites, etc.
I must say that I have been quite content with the (paid version) of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
I would recommend it.
All the best,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.