hi fellow malware members!!!

debating if i should buy a ps4 or xbox one and why?

• ps4

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • xbox one

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
i dont have one
Fav. Videogame
resident evil, uncharted, any tactic games.... actually any game that is fun

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
From what i have seen so far, X-Box One seems have to have locked frame rates at 30fps. Also PS 4 has a better Memory bandwidth and hence, a better overall performance. It's a tough choice really both provide certain goodies which the other don't, but when it comes down to raw gaming i would go with the PS4. With Black Friday approaching i think it would be your best bet. Though even if you go with the X-Box it's still a win win, you won't really notice the difference in the games unless you really sat down to check out the differences, and that would be pointless because you are buying the box to play and not compare :p. So in the end choose what your heart desires, both answers are correct in my books!

Edit 1: You can choose what your friends are buying so you can co-op.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sr. Normal and -23-
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.