Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have been a member here since October of 2012.For all the new faces here,I was a staff member but left the site for a while in early 2013.This is really a great place to learn and receive help when you need it for both the inexperienced and experienced alike.
Jack and the rest of the staff,some of which are new,were gracious enough to offer me another staff position here at MT.
Forum activity is important whether you have 2 posts or 3,000 posts.No question is unimportant and no member should be intimidated by asking something they are not sure about.
I am easily approachable and have always enjoyed helping others out.If you PM me I will answer and if I can help you out with something I will do my best.

Stay active and enjoy yourself and thanks for listening to my babbling :)

Last edited:
S

starchild76

thanks for the reintroducing yourselfs :) nice to know that you are around when help is needed..and what you say about MT is abso;utely correct: it us really a great site : the moment you join , you will feel right at home!!!

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Whenever and whoever asked for any activation code you're there to offer it and help with the activation. You're the 'living' Santa of MT.
hug2.gif

THANKS.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It feels nice reading a re-introduction from you that includes fascinating facts about the person, exterminator20, whom continues to help us feel good about configuration choices we make, & to also feel more confident while posting any questions we might wish to ask. Thank you for welcoming me, since the very beginning, & answering countless posts & questions I'll continue to be able to benefit from reading even if I didn't ask the question. It's excellent how you "calls 'em like you sees 'em!".

Last edited:

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
High quality morals and ethic in my practice are two things I consider of large importance, and I aspire to ascertain and preserve these within myself. It's not very often that I seem to come across others that place a similar value on those qualities, however reading your 're-introduction' has given me the impression that you are one of the people who do, I respect that and thought it was worth mentioning.

Great post exterminator20

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.