Hi Vishal's Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Kumar Singh

Thread author
Apr 26, 2014
Can someone suggest if my System Crashes and I use Shadowing Tool like Toolwiz and so on. Is it possible to recover system from damage. Since previously one of those tool almost crashed my hard disk to a point which makes data recovery almost impossible. Although I managed it to recover...

Reactions: Exterminator
I

illumination

Im assuming you have may be experiencing problems due to the fact you have too many "internet security suites" , you have listed in real time you have a suite, then listed both Comodo and Bitdefender in all other security software. You need to choose one and get rid of the other.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing your config :) I agree with illumination.Do you have Windows 7 & 8 on a dual boot with separate Security Suites for each OS? Otherwise these should not be run together on the same OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.