Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jael

Thread author
Feb 12, 2014
So I just registered, I am not exactly computer savvy but I can get by. I joined because I was actually reading a post on MAC keyboard tips and they have helped me a lot with work and just regular usage. So I decided to join I love learning new things and about them. So I may not be very "vocal" but I will be watching and learning :)

Thank you all for your time,

JD

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome JD, & thank you for joining the forums!:) Even if you aren't very vocal, this won't put anyone off from putting forth a helpful comment or bouncing back a thought or idea from what you share. Since you're a member now, I invite you to post your "Security Configuration". This tends to spark some of the most fascinating conversational "reading" with members I've come across.;) So, when the mood strikes you, hover onto the "Malware Help" heading (top of the page) 4th from the left. At the bottom of a drop down list you'll see "Security Configuration Wizard". You'll may find, upon posting,:cool: how friendly & "vocal" many of our helpful & knowledgeable members, including yourself, can be!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Prorootect
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.