Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguedeleter

Thread author
Oct 30, 2011
Hello everybody. My name is roguedeleter. Well, some people may know me on other sites.. Well, I have nothing to say. So, hi!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome!
NICEE :D , Do you also own a Windows powered system or ?

roguedeleter

Thread author
Oct 30, 2011
Jack said:
Welcome!
NICEE :D , Do you also own a Windows powered system or ?

Yes, as I have a few Windows powered systems as well as a little Ubuntu VM. (I'm a total beginner at Linux.) My Mac is my main computer as it have the best specs out of all the computers in my house. I use it to create video, make a bit of music, and play a few flash games that usually lag on other computers in my house. (My other computers don't have good specs.) And I should have just edited my original post, because I just explained a lot about me.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Also please feel free to post your config on here in a new thread along with all the others... more curious to know as you use Mac which is gonna need protection more and more now hackers are focusing their attention on that OS.

E

Exorcizm

Hello! Welcome To MalwareTips!

I hope you find your stay and warm as i've found mine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.