Hilarious Video- Windows Scammer Trying To Scam Linux

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014

Note: Language usage at 20:03.

Highlights Of This Video:

4:20- You see we have certifications sir..., and WiFi :)D)
7:15- We're from Edmonton Canada, sir. Oh, so you're no longer from the UK?
8:32- Ok, what do you see? I see a hourglass ma'am :)rolleyes:). How's the weather in Canada?
11:20- You're lying aren't you. Why are you lying?
12:35- Ok, now tell me the numbers correctly. OK, so you're calling me from india?
13:02- Why are you lying sir? (deja vu)
15:50- And I know you are from Windows Operating System, sir! How Do You Know That?
16:23- I clicked on open. And what can you see? It's from Archive Manager... It says An error occurred when opening this archive (obviously because he's running Linux :rolleyes:).
17:39- What can you see in front of your computer? I see a cup of tea :D :p
17:53- In your computer screen, what can you see? A lot of dust :D :p. OK, clean up all this dust from your computer.
19:04- OK, so... (interruption) How is the UK today? Good.
19:50- OK, so what can you see? What can you see in front of your computer? I see a cup of tea.
19:55- OK, then just put your cup of tea into the computer. :D
20:10- *Swearing*
20:30- Hangs Up.

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Lol, always very funny these calls :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Only the professionals can do that ;), no matter how work ethics should preserve when emotions are already outburst.

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.