Site (CH)

Site (EN)

Download (Only Simplified Chinese)

License:Freeware
Updated Time:2011-05-26
Version:V0.9.0.46
Language:Simplified Chinese
Platform:Win 7/Windows Vista/Win2003/WinXP

Combined with 15 topmost anti-virus engines from different countries, namely a-squared、AntiVir、Comodo、eScan、Ikarus、jiangmin、Kaspersky、KingSoft、netgate、NOD32、nProtect、Quick Heal、Sophos、Trend Micro、VBA32,HiveProcExplorer provides users with cloud-scanning function to carry out a comprehensive examination of virus and Trojans.

[image reference]

1. Main

10rvnew.jpg

2. System Scan

208iool.jpg

3. Process Monitor

qzqahf.jpg

4. Process Monitor Log

2wf8tjl.jpg

5. suspicious files Online Scan Site - http://www.hivesoft.cn/scan.html

23r4vuq.jpg

D

Deleted member 178

i think they should at least translate the software in english instead the website :D

it is useless for non-chinese

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Combined with 15 topmost anti-virus engines from different countries, namely a-squared、AntiVir、Comodo、eScan、Ikarus、jiangmin、Kaspersky、KingSoft、netgate、NOD32、nP​rotect、Quick Heal、Sophos、Trend Micro、VBA32,HiveProcExplorer provides users with cloud-scanning function to carry out a comprehensive examination of virus and Trojans

Will all the 15 engines scan the processes in real time and then will give you rating or you'll have to submitted in order to be analyzed by the av engines?

As umbra mentioned it's hard to use if you don't know the language. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Looks like a Task Manager replacement with cloud-scanning. I can't be certain since I can't translate the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.